Tuesday 19 April 2011

Analogies Kyra and I Use To Describe Each Other

Sacha: You are the Warren Beatty to my Faye Dunaway.

Kyra: You are the Mick Ronson to my David Bowie.

Sacha: You are the bass to my Barry White.

Kyra: You are the not sexy to my Rod Stewart (completely disagree with her but I let it stand).

Sacha: You are the raindrops to my Burt Bacharach.

Kyra: You are the mustache to my Little Richard.

Sacha: You are little Richard.

Kyra: ...

Sacha: You are the tiny umbrella to my tropical drink.

Kyra: You are the mumbling to my Bob Dylan.

Sacha: You are the long drawn out vowel sounds to my Leonard Cohen.

Kyra: You are the sunglasses to my Bono.

Sacha: You are the arms to my clock.

Kyra: You are the Basquiat to my Warhol.

Sacha: You are the Ginny to my Harry.

Kyra: You are the frustration to my Math.

Sacha: You are the pants to my Jareth.

Kyra: You are the wheelchair to my paraplegic.

Sacha: You are the legs to my Tim Curry.

Kyra: You are the Rocky to my Brad and Janet.

Sacha: You are the giraffe to my zoo.

Kyra: You are the Gandalf to my Middle Earth.

Sacha: You are the mellow to my yellow.

Kyra: You are the weird, jerky movements to my Tina Turner.

Sacha: You're the backup singers to my Isaac Hayes.





We're cool

No comments:

Post a Comment